After being employed at a highly reputable civil litigation and family law firm in Ontario, CA for several years, Mr. Schwartzberg opened his own office in 2012. With the experience he gained while working in the private sector, along with working as an extern for the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s office and as an extern for a Federal Magistrate Judge during law school, Mr. Schwartzberg represented clients in family law, criminal and civil proceedings in various counties across Southern California.
In 2013, Mr. Schwartzberg partnered with his long time friend and colleague, Michael J. Luther, and they founded Schwartzberg | Luther, APC. Mr. Schwartzberg currently leads the firm’s litigation department and has successfully represented clients all over Southern California in personal injury, criminal defense, insurance law, and contract dispute matters. Since then, Mr. Schwartzberg has grown the firm’s litigation arm and in 2020 was awarded 2 top results in California: Top 50 Verdict, Top 100 Settlement.
- $8.46 Million Bad Faith Insurance Verdict: National General Insurance
- $1.1 Million Car Accident Settlement
- $756,000 Slip & Fall Settlement
- Teen bullying suicide
- California State Bar, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Central District, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Consumer Attorneys of the Inland Empire (CAOIE)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- University of La Verne College of Law, Ontario, California – J.D, 2010
- Editor, University of La Verne Law Review
- California State University, Northridge, California – B.S. 2006
- “Hacking away at the Fourth Amendment”; Los Angeles Daily Journal, December 2, 2008.
- “Hacking the Fourth: How the Gaps in the Law and Fourth Amendment Jurisprudence Leave the Right to Privacy at Risk” 30 U. La Verne L. Rev. 467 (2009).