Experienced California Law Firm Assists With a Variety of Family Law Disputes
Divorce, paternity, and other family law-related disagreements are some of the most emotionally-charged legal disputes. If you are not careful, your financial future, your family’s future – even your ability to visit and parent your children – can be negatively impacted. Trust the Rancho Cucamonga family law attorneys at Schwartzberg | Luther, APC to handle your family law matter efficiently and zealously.
Schwartzberg | Luther’s Family Law Practice Areas
The knowledgeable and dedicated legal team at Schwartzberg | Luther, APC is experienced in successfully resolving a wide variety of family law-related disputes. Contact us for assistance with your:
- Divorce: We will fight for you to ensure the court properly considers and divides the community property acquired during the marriage and can help you obtain favorable custody, child support, and/or spousal support orders;
- Paternity: If you are the legal parent of a child, you have both the obligation to support that child as well as the privilege of developing a relationship with that child and participating in the child’s rearing. Whether you are seeking to establish a parent-child relationship or terminate or disprove such a relationship, we can help;
- Same-sex Marriage & Divorce: With the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark decision in Obergefell v. Hodges, same-sex couples throughout California have the right to marry – and divorce – their partners. This means that same-sex couples need legal advice before entering into a marriage and need to have their assets and rights protected if that marriage ends;
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements: These contractual agreements (entered into before marriage and after marriage, respectfully) may be an effective way for you to protect your assets and/or children from a prior marriage. However, they must comply with state law in order to be enforced in a court of law;
- Protective Orders: Family law disputes have the potential to cause some parties to become threatening or violent toward the other party in the dispute. California laws enable victims of abuse and other threatening behavior to obtain court orders requiring the offender to cease and desist these unwelcome actions. By retaining the services of an experienced family law attorney, you are better able to take full advantage of the protections these orders offer;
- Adoption: Adding a new child to your family is a momentous decision. However, without competent legal counsel to assist you, the process can be frustrating and time-consuming. Allow our experienced adoption attorneys to help guide you through the California adoption process so that you can focus on celebrating this new chapter in your family’s life.
When your legal dispute involves questions and issues regarding the relationship between you and your spouse, your child, or another family member, turn to Schwartzberg | Luther, APC for help. We will take the time to understand your precise legal question(s) and issue(s) and help you understand the process whereby these questions and issues will be resolved. We will keep you informed of your case’s progress throughout the legal process and will dedicate our time and resources to obtaining the best possible outcome for you under the circumstances.
Contact a California Family Lawyer Today
At Schwartzberg | Luther, APC, we combine our legal experience and knowledge with cutting-edge technology to give our clients the best legal representation possible. By utilizing technology to assist us in our practice, we are able to remain highly organized and efficient: in other words, we are able to spend more time focusing on your case and your needs and less time engaged in office management tasks. Our firm’s team of experienced attorneys can help resolve especially complicated and/or contested family law disputes. Contact our office at (909) 457-4270 to schedule an initial consultation and discuss your case with our legal team today.